The definitive English Language guide to the Pyrenees.
Our Mission Statement
Our aim is to take the Pyrenees to your computer and ensure that an English language audience can appreciate this wonderful region. We will ensure that you have all the information you need at your fingertips to research a destination best suited to you and make your time in the Pyrenees an enjoyable one.
What we provide
Our comprehensive directories provide you the tools to research which destination is best for you:
- Activities – we show you where you can go skiing, snowboarding, climbing, cycling, mountain biking, white water rafting, canyoning, paragliding, hiking and trekking, fishing and many more impossible to list. After that, you can find out about your nearest relaxing spa for a soak and a well deserved massage!
- Things to see – we show you where to go for historic monuments, museums, natural wonders, to see the wildlife or experience traditional crafts
- Accommodation – we provide detailed lists of apartments, gites, cottages, B&Bs / chambre d’hotes, campsites, chalets and hotels to help you book a place to stay. We also cover the estate agents for those who want to join us and buy here.
- Eating out and Nightlife – we help you book a restaurant, find a café and check out the bars, casinos and night clubs.
- Shops & Services – Helping you find a place to hire your skis or where to get internet access in resort. We also provide all the emergency information we hope you will never need.
Where are we?
We love this area and want to do our best for you. This cannot be done from an Office in the UK so we’re based here in the mountains. We are on site working to our best endeavours to ensure that the information we provide is useful and as up to date as possible. It does mean of course that we can ski, snowboard, climb, mountain bike, go trekking or rafting at the weekends which is a bonus!
How else can we help?
We hope that you like our site about the Pyrenees. However we are always looking to improve and welcome any comments (good or bad!) on how we can make this site even better. Please contact us with your comments.